Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quick update

It's been quite the whirlwind in the past couple of months - finishing up business tax filing back in September where my clients had originally filed for extensions in April and same for the ones I help file personal taxes (deadline October 15th).  Luckily WilliamsX3 is efficient and quick (precise) turnaround is easy peasy.

Both radio shows are going really well, Hank and I have been getting a lot of good response on the Financial Lifestyle Show.  And hey, if you haven't caught the live episodes you can find the podcasts here.  

I stumbled upon a lovely site called Design*Sponge where they feature a women's business (Biz Ladies, if you will) segment each week.  It's really wonderful stuff, great tips for entrepreneurs and creative types and even though it's geared towards us girls, I really think it's worth checking out regardless of which gender you are.  The topic I chose to weigh in on was on Tax Info for Small Business.  Highly recommend it.

This November, I start a series on WLAC News Radio 1510AM.  It's called "Free Money" and I know you're going to like what I have to share.  Just a sneak peek for now, I'll be giving you some tips on how you can get some free $$ when it comes to selling your home, work expenses, hospitalization premiums, and separations/divorces.  You're not going to want to miss this.

Check back soon, I'll have the first installment of Free Money for you. Cop ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment