Thursday, August 20, 2009

I know you're wondering

People ask me, "Why 'Dr' Friday?" Well, I'm a tax guru, I am the doctor of money
.
My company is a family run business and as much as it prides me to follow in my dad & mum's footsteps, I do this mostly because I like helping people. The way I see it, we're already losing our hard earned money in so many different ways to the various ways we're taxed by the government. I would be doing people a disservice if I couldn't help you minimize your losses and maximize your money. My focus is mainly on small businesses - the industrious people who deserve to reap as much as they sow. I love helping them from the get go and seeing them build their dreams and hold on to those dreams.

There's several ways you can get to know me and what I do better:

On the telly: I'm on the panel for the Retirement Report with Hank Parrott every Friday morning at 8a.m. on NewsChannel 5+ here in Nashville. I also have my own show on NewsChannel 5+ called In Your Prime that airs everyday at 1p.m.

On the radio: On Saturday nights, if you're not out on the town, catch Barry Burke, Mr. Free Enterprise (you'll have to ask him why that's his name!) and Myself on our radio show The Money Doctor on WLAC 1510AM (Podcast available after the show here) . It airs from 7p.m. till 10p.m. The show spans 25 states.

I'm a busy girl, and on Sunday, I will be partnering up with Hank Parrott again for the Financial Lifestyle Show also on WLAC at 10a.m. This show kicks off this Sunday so if you missed me on Saturday, there are plenty of other opportunities!

While you're at it, please do follow me on Twitter. I'm always open to questions so feel free to drop me a line and ask away - don't forget, I like to help! I am, after all, the Tax Doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment